BEACH LEAGUES REGISTRATION BEGINS ON SUNDAY, APRIL 15TH, 2018!
REGISTRATION FOR OPEN LEAGUES ONLY:
Selections made by: 4/30/18
REGISTRATIONS FOR ALL OTHER LEVELS:
EARLY BIRD PRICING:
$55/person before 4/29/18
$65/person after 4/29/18
Leagues Details and Other Important Items to know
Registration process details:
ALL players will need to register separately and make payments for their portion of the team individually (as opposed to one team member making a team payment). Additionally, you will need to complete a separate sign-up for each league you play in.
What if a league reaches capacity?
IF leagues are filling up and beach capacity is reaching maximum capacity, teams may be put on a waitlist, even if you have registered before stated deadlines.
All leagues will be $55 per person when registering before April 29th, and $65 per person after April 29th.
No Show/Forfeit checks:
All teams will have to submit a No Show/Forfeit check of $80.00 written out to NVC. (one check per team, not per player). If you are signed up for more than one league, you will need to send a check for each team that is playing.
Send No Show/Forfeit checks to:
VOLLEY AMERICA renewal:
You MUST sign up for Volley America if you plan on playing in NVC beach leagues or tournaments! If you have played indoor leagues this 2017-2018 season, you should be all set for Volley America membership!
The registration process will prompt you for your volleyamerica number, so might as well get it out of the way to have the number on hand for a quick and easy sign up! Renew or get a membership at www.volleyamerica.com !
NVC Open Leagues Registration Specifics:
1. NVC Men's Open, Women's Open and Coed Open league registrations are accepted by team strength, not by order of entry.
2. All teams that have registered for the Open leagues will be considered "pending" until registration is closed and teams are accepted based on strength of team.
3. NVC Open registration will end April 27th and team selections will be announced by April 30th. This should allow teams who may have not been accepted to sign up for other available leagues.
4. All team members must pay and have Volley America membership before April 27th to be considered for the league. If a team does not make the league, the registration fee will be transferred to another league or refunded. (Volley America membership is required for registration.)
5. The nightly coordinators and league directors will determine number of teams selected for each league based on the number of courts available, the number of teams entered for each league, and the quality of schedule. (*Quality of schedule means using the best schedule that maximizes the number of games played, minimizes the number of "half" nights, and whether or not the schedule is balanced.)
6. Selection of teams will be based on ranking by the registered teams in the league, the league director and nightly coordinator.